Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
Get up to 70% of eligible third-party costs supported under the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant. These costs cover activities such as:
- Overseas market set-up
- Identification of business partners
- Overseas market promotion
Click here for full list of supportable activities.
What financial support can I get?
- 70% of the eligible costs
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting 1 April and ending 31 March the following year
- Limited to one activity (e.g. market entry, or participation in a trade fair) per application
Who can apply for the MRA Grant?
SMEs that fulfill the following criteria:
- Global HQ anchored in Singapore
- Company annual turnover of less than S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report
Please note that retrospective applications will not be accepted. An application will be deemed retrospective only if any of the following events took place before the application date:
i. Signed the engagement letter with the 3rd party consultant
ii. Made the first payment to the 3rd party consultant
iii. Commenced the project with the 3rd party consultant
How do I submit my claims?
Send all claims with the relevant supporting documents to us via email or post within three months from the project end date.
Complete this survey before submission of claims.
The approved grant amount will be credited directly into the company’s bank account.
Apply Here >
Apply for the MRA Grant at www.businessgrants.gov.sg
How to Apply >
Log on to the Business Grants Portal with your CorpPass to make your application. Click here for a step-by-step guide.
Check out the FAQs if you are having problems with your applications.
MRA Grant Brochure >
Click here for the MRA Grant Brochure.