- Singapore's total merchandise trade rose by 11.1% to reach S$967 billion in 2017, largely reversing the declines in the previous two years (2016: -4.9%, 2015: -8.9%).
- Non-oil domestic exports (NODX) rose by 8.8% in 2017, compared to the 2.8% decline in 2016.
- Non-oil re-exports (NORX) grew by 5.5% in 2017, compared to the 3.1% decrease in 2016.
- The growth projection for 2018 is adjusted upwards to 1.0% to 3.0% for NODX and 3.0% to 5.0% for total merchandise trade.
- Singapore’s total services trade rose by 4.7% to reach S$463 billion in 2017, after the flat performance in 2016.
Read the full report.
View the past trade statistics under Publications.
To receive email alerts of our monthly trade releases, please subscribe to our newsletter.